Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A week ago today...

Penelope began sleeping in her nursery. Much to my pleasure and surprise, she loves her crib. The night wakings decreased immediately from three or four to only one. While I am happy with the change, it also makes for a more tired me as I now have to wake up for her middle-of-the-night nursing session. I practically fell into bed at 8:30 last night and didn't wake up until 7 a.m.

In other news, Noah's vocabulary is moving to another level. His choppy two-word phrases are becoming sentences. His words are enunciated more distinctly. He is articulating his thoughts more clearly. By his third birthday in July, I predict much of his baby-sounding chatter will be a thing of the past. It's bittersweet for me, but definitely exciting.



2 comments:

  1. Noah is a great leaner. He leans like James Dean (the inventor of cool).

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!! my favorite part is when they start talking!!!!!!

    and correcting grammar...

    cc

    ReplyDelete