Thursday, March 5, 2009

This Little Piggy...

Penelope has discovered her itsy-bitsy, cutie-patootie feet! If she's not trying to grab her toes, then she's using them to touch something that she can't reach with her hands - so clever! It's super adorable and oh-so-baby!!! I caught a picture of her reaching for her toys, but I still need to get one of her hanging onto her feet.

Noah enjoyed a pedicure with Mommy this week. He wanted to roll up his pants and soak his feet in the water right beside me. So, we did! It was so much fun that I decided to proclaim Mondays our mani/pedi days.


Today was a gorgeous day, the kind that makes me glad to live in Houston. We went for a nice walk and played with friends in the cul-de-sac. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! I can't believe we're already almost a quarter of the way through 2009... yikes!

1 comment:

  1. i hear ya about the weather in h town...i saw smthg like 80 degrees on weather.com, and got so jealous..

    sigh

    cc

    ReplyDelete