Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Pictures, pictures, pictures!

Penelope is crying because my neighbor, Liz, is there. I love that little scrunched up face and the extended hand!

This is my favorite photo in the batch. I can't take credit, Andres took it. I just love the expression on his face and the natural lighting. p.s., he's pointing at Milo, Abuela's dog.


Me holding my niece, Alanna and my sister, Letitia, holding Penelope. This was the day after Alanna was born.


She grabbed that ball on the first try!

Chillin' in big brother's bed.
Backpack, Backpack! Dora the Explorer time.

He had no idea we were watching from the hallway.

I wonder who was on the other end of the line?

He loves his cars.

3 comments:

  1. They are growing up so fast, what cuties! Thanks for sharing, I really enjoy & look forward to your updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HeeHee....LOVe the Liz inspired picture:)

    ReplyDelete