Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Absolute Best

...thing in my world right now is watching Penelope laugh at Noah. She loves being close to him and tries to get a hold of him anytime he comes near her. Noah was sitting next to us earlier while she was nursing, and she completely lost interest in eating because she was arching her back to get a better look at big brother. So, I sat her up right next to him and she was just tickled pink at being so close. She couldn't stop laughing and lunging for him! At one point she actually succeeded in grabbing the back of his shirt, which he wasn't quite sure how to react to. I am so blessed and thankful to be able to be with them during these moments! I look forward to watching their relationship grow over the years, especially once she's able to follow him around everywhere (which I'm sure she will). aahhh, life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment