Friday, December 12, 2008

I have to share...

these family photos that were taken by my very talented friend, Laura Swinson (Studio Bloom Photography). She does beautiful work and my only regret is that I can't frame more of these photos (unfortunately, I don't have enough wall space at home so I'll just share them here!). I love candid photos, and below are some of my favorites. To see more of Laura's work, check out her site: www.studiobloomphoto.com

I just love Noah's face in this photo.





A kiss from big brother:


Thanks Laura!!!

As you can see from my previous post, Penny has grown. A lot. She is now laughing and smiling plenty. It's so cute how she shrugs her shoulders when she chuckles. If I can remember how to free up the memory on our camcorder by getting it all burned onto a disc, I'll actually try to record her laughter so that I'll never forget exactly what she looks and sounds like right now. I also need to record Noah singing the alphabet song. He is so proud of himself and sounds so stinkin' cute, especially with the "L-M-N-O-P" part! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment